All tyres and batteries (“Goods”) sold at www.dial-a-tire.ae are sold by or on behalf of Quick Pit Tire Trading LLC (Trade License No: 708099) (“QPTT”) and are covered by a one year manufacturer warranty from date of purchase.
- For details of the full terms, conditions and exclusion of the manufacturer warranty, the terms please visit that manufacturer’s regional website covering the Middle East.
- Other than the applicable manufacturer warranty, there are no further warranties, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose or application relating to the Goods whether from QPTT, or any of its registered associated or owned brands (including but not limited to ‘Dial-A-Tire’), and/or any group, associate, subsidiary or affiliate companies or other entities (“QPTT Parties”).
- Your attention is drawn to the individual terms, conditions and exclusions specified by each manufacturer and their own unique process for proceeding with or pursuing warranty claims. Neither QPTT nor any QPTT Parties shall be liable or responsible for such process or policies of the manufacturer in respect of any warranty claim
- In the event of any proposed claim under any manufacturer warranty, you are directed to contact us, whereupon we will provide you with the contact details of the manufacturer of the Goods that you have purchased and then all claims for fulfillment of the warranty should be pursued directly by you with the manufacturer. Please note that no guarantee of fulfillment of any warranty claim can be offered by QPTT and/or any QPTT Parties and acceptance, approval and settlement of any such claims shall be as decided by the manufacturer and shall be a matter for you as the purchaser of any Goods to pursue directly. Neither QPTT nor any QPTT Parties shall be held liable in any manner whatsoever for any non-fulfillment or failure of any warranty claim by the manufacturer or otherwise.
- The terms and conditions of this warranty may be amended from time to time and at any time as per manufacturer’s instructions or directions or as a result of any other factors affecting the warranty. In such circumstances any revised terms will be updated on www.dial-a-tire.ae. You are therefore directed to verify the up to date terms of the warranty before contacting us or the manufacturer in relation to any potential warranty claim.